Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

How To Be A Teleporter

                                              How To Be A Teleporter
by Stormm


I wake up suddenly, to the alarming siren of an unknown woman.

A beautiful woman is screaming, and I'm lying in a strange bed.

Glance about quickly, "Holy shit, well fuck me."

Accessing the situation I start to laugh, ecstatic upon this new discovery.

Must have teleported in my sleep.

That's a new one.

I wonder what's next?

So ignoring her, I proceed to stretch and yawn.


Stranger: "How did you get here? Who the hell are you?"

El 101: "I can explain, just calm down a minute."

Stranger: "Get out of my bed."

El 101: "Ok, okay. It's an honest mistake, I'll be on my way."

Stranger: "I won't let you leave until you explain how you got in."

El 101: "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Stranger: "Try me."

El 101: "Can you keep a secret?"

Stranger: "Yes."

El 101: "Only if you promise."

Stranger: "I swear on my life, by my immortal soul."



El 101: "I teleported here."

Stranger: "That's impossible."

El 101: That's what I refused to believe, and here we are."

Stranger: "You're kidding right? Okay. So how did you do it?

El 101: "I bathe myself in dreams, wear manifestations created from imagination."

Stranger: "Please, break it down."

El 101: "I kept trying, made it a primary goal, a First Cause.

I read and wrote stories about it, did drawings, paintings, watched movies.

Shaped it like clay.

Kept it alive in and on my mind, making it more and more conscious,

constantly trying to manifest it on the material plane like a new work of art.

Pulled it out of the ether like a sculptor chiseling a figure from stone.

Until I eventually made it possible."



Stranger: Laughs. "You're bullshitting me right?"

El 101: "I swear on my life, by my immortal soul."

Stranger: "Can you teach me how to do it?"

El 101: " I just did, the rest is up to you."

Stranger: "Thank you, very very much.

Oh yeah. Why did you teleport here? I mean why me?"

El 101: "That's what I don't know, but sure mean to find out.

I don't believe in coincidences, not anymore..."


http://www.electriksexmusik.com/

<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/nina+simone/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">nina simone art for sale</a>


<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/musicians/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">musicians art for sale</a>





No comments:

Post a Comment